Latest Sports News
- UOG: Football Coordinator hails benefits of ‘Get up and Go ‘ program with the FA in Gloucestershire
- England Football: Five things we learned from the International break
- FOOTBALL: Who can solve the goal scoring crisis at Forest Green Rovers?
- PREVIEW: Cheltenham Town manager Michael Duff confident ahead of Ebbsfleet United FA Cup replay
- FOOTBALL: Forest Green boss Mark Cooper in search of a new striker after Morecambe defeat
Ireland and Leinster flanker Josh Van der Flier started in France on Saturday, but the back-rower has now been ruled out for the rest of the season.
Embed from Getty Images
The IRFU have confirmed that Van der Lier suffered a serious knee ligament injury in Paris, and will now miss the rest of Ireland’s Six Nations campaign.
Jack O’Donoghue and Dave Kilcoyne of Munster and Barry Daly of Leinster have been called into the Irish squad to train this week.