Latest Sports News
- Opinion: Will England break the group stages curse?
- Iceland and Panama – Their 2018 World Cup Journey
- Danny Cipriani has signed for Gloucester Rugby for the coming 2018/2019 season.
- Gloucester Rugby CEO Stephen Vaughan gives his thoughts on Ringfencing the Premiership
- QUIZ: Can you name these legendary players never to win the FIFA World Cup?
Ireland and Leinster flanker Josh Van der Flier started in France on Saturday, but the back-rower has now been ruled out for the rest of the season.
Embed from Getty Images
The IRFU have confirmed that Van der Lier suffered a serious knee ligament injury in Paris, and will now miss the rest of Ireland’s Six Nations campaign.
Jack O’Donoghue and Dave Kilcoyne of Munster and Barry Daly of Leinster have been called into the Irish squad to train this week.