Latest Sports News
- OPINION: The ECB Hundred – To be or not to be?
- RUGBY: What does the future hold for the Six Nations?
- Severn Stars head coach wants to create a ‘strong identity.’
- FOOTBALL: Premier League, EFL, and FA accused of “double standards” following lack of Christchurch tribute
- ATHLETICS: Why clip her wings, when the wings are all she has.
Horse racing track with turf track.
Betting stands have always been a huge part of horse racing, but with the increasing importance and accessibility of mobile apps, how long will they feature at the races?
Reporter Ethan Georgiou visited one of the best showjumping venues in the world, Cheltenham Racecourse, to have a look at how many spectators used the stands.